Do I have to pay for customs charges on my orders?
All Tax and custom charges included. Due to current EU policy change, you may experience small fees via delivery. Please provide custom receipt so we can reimburse your fee bay coupon or PayPal transfer.
What if I have not received my order?
If an item from your order is yet to arrive, please kindly check the tracking number and links we provides and wait patiently. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most of shipping service delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience. For more shipping info, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for an update on the status of an order.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following payment method: PayPal payments and Credit cards.
Is it safe to order online?
You can rest assured that shopping with Hotdive is safe. We use the most up to date security systems and encryption software to ensure your personal details such as name, address and bank details are kept safe and secure. Your payment are via PayPal api and it also secured by PayPal.
Can I make changes to my order?
Please contact us immediately after your payment to change our order, if the package already send, due to the complexity of international shipping, we can’t change it. But you could return us the product and order a new one.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
We are sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect or faulty item. Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and any further details. We will be in touch within 3 business days to resolve your issue.
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please see our returns policy and follow this process
DUE TO COVID-19 and HIGH DEMAND OF ORDERS DURING THE BUSY HOLIDAY SEASON, ORDER ARRIVES BETWEEN 6-14 DAYS ON AVERAGE.
When will my order be processed?
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during holidays and sale seasons. We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days from the order date and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don’t ship on weekends.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you place your order, please allow 1-3 business days to process your orders. After that, it will take 6-12 business days for delivery to Canada, and 6-12 business days for delivery in Europe or 10-20 days for international orders (depending on location).
If you are in the United States, the package will ship domestically and it typically takes 2-5 business days.
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, and are determined by your local customs office.
Payment of these charges and taxes is your responsibility and will not be covered by us.
We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Warranty for hotdive scuba phone case h2/h2 pro and scuba regulators including 1st stage and 2nd stage are both 12 months but we do have lifetime customer support.
Product Safety and Product Information
- Please do not dismantle the waterproof case without permission to avoid the damage caused by artificial disassembly and inability to be repaired.
- Do not leave the waterproof case in direct sunlight or high temperature for long periods of time.
- The sealing ring must be checked carefully before using this product to ensure that it is not damaged and no sand and other sundries are attached to it.
- Do not open the waterproof case in the water.
- After use, please be sure to wash the case in fresh water by shaking and soak it for 30 minutes to remove the salt and impurities attached to the product and avoid corrosion and rusting of metal parts, If the parts are rusted due to non-cleaning after use and waterproofing functions are affected, the maintenance cost will be paid by the customer. The sea water are extremely corrosive even waterproof case and phone can be damage by it.
- After leaving out of the water, please be sure to wipe off the water on the surface of the case before opening it, so as to prevent the water droplets on the waterproof case from entering and damaging the internal parts.
- Disconnect your phone and device from the Bluetooth list when changing your device.
Warranty is Packed with Product
- The warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase and the battery warranty is 6 months. Please bring the product, customer receipt and warranty to the store if it breaks down under normal service condition as required in the instructions. HOTDIVE will repair it for you free of charge.
- If you purchase it online, please consult the customer service email@example.com for details.
- You cannot present the warranty and the customer receipt or proof at the same time.
- Injuries caused by misuse or improper repair and modification, transportation, falls or natural disasters
- Damage to the bar code of the product
- Expired warranty period
- Warranty and customer receipt are the only ones, please keep them safely. HOTDIVE reserves the right to change the mode of maintenance.
- If HOTDIVE products cannot be repaired in the country where they are located, you may need to bear freight and handling charges. If you make a request for maintenance in a country other than the country of origin, you shall comply with all applicable import and export laws and bear all duties, value-added taxes and other related taxes and charge.